We are the number
one supplier for the
independent soft serve,
ice cream, frozen
yogurt, and fast food industry in America's heartland, the Midwest!
Our goal is to expand our services beyond our current distribution area. By showing you the most extensive selection of profit building products available today.
We would also like to offer a warm welcome to our current customers out there! Our future plans also include: easy ordering, usage data, new product information, recipes, along with a host of other exciting offers.
Something you'd like to see? Your idea's or comments are always welcome!
To our valued customers,
Before I share with you what safety measures we are taking here at Peck Food Service, I want to take a moment to share with you that the single most important matter for us is for all of you to stay safe and healthy. This challenge that the COVID-19 outbreak represents to you and your families is certainly not similar to anything any of us has ever seen before. However, we will get through this. Throughout history, Americans have always risen to meet whatever challenges and obstacles have been thrown our way. We will emerge stronger than ever. What is important now is that we all work together and do our part to fight through this pandemic.
As for us at Peck Food Service, we have taken the following precautions to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
• Daily meetings to update managers regarding COVID-19.
• The temperatures of all employees are currently being taken upon their daily arrival to work before allowing them to report to their daily duties.
• Drivers have been given disposable gloves to use at each of their stops as well as spray bottles with disinfectant spray.
• We have limited contact via will calls by asking all customers to place and pay for their will call orders over the phone thus prohibiting people from walking in to place their orders face-to-face with our employees.
• We are prohibiting all non-essential visitors and outside contractors.
• Our warehouse staff has been asked to prohibit interaction with all delivery drivers and limit their movement within our warehouse.
• Our warehouse and office regularly sanitizes door knobs, desks, keyboards, etc.
• We have posted the President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America, information concerning the symptoms of COVID-19, as well as organizational and personnel measures throughout our buildings.
• Managers have been instructed to maintain active managerial surveillance for ill/symptomatic employees and to send anyone home if they are feeling ill.
• We are practicing “social distancing” by trying to keep at least 6 feet of distance between each other when possible.
• Washing hands regularly.
As you can see, we are doing the best we can under these current circumstances. Our family has proudly served your family since 1954. We have taken great pride in serving you and providing you with dependable service over the years. As we work through this pandemic together, we want to thank you and wish that you stay safe and healthy.
Peck Food Service
From our family to yours, I would like to welcome our new customers and to thank those who have been with us for your business. We will strive to meet your needs with the best service and products around.
~ Steve Peck., President